Work with us
We are looking for a Software Crafter to help our clients build the best possible software.
How this is done varies from project to project. Most of the time you are a lead or senior developer and involved in hands-on coding. Other times you are analysing processes and helping to improve those processes. Sometimes you do both.
You are responsible for making sure our clients build high quality software. Software that helps their business further. Regardless of which role you fulfil.
Usually the work is on-site in or near Amsterdam. Possibility of remote work varies from project to project.
What we are looking for
- You have strong opinions, weakly held
- You learn something new every week
- You like to share knowledge with others
- You continuously sharpen your skills
- You are proud of what you do
- You can't stop creating or experimenting with cool new stuff
- You have a passion for programming and problem solving
What we offer
- We are a small and young company. We want you to help shape our future.
- We value high quality software and we know how the software development process works. We make sure our clients do so as well.
- The projects we work on are diverse and challenging.
- We value gaining and sharing knowledge. We cover all expenses, including travel and stay, for attending most European conferences.
- If you get to speak at a conference, we cover expenses regardless of location.
- We cover all travel expenses that are remotely work related. For instance to and from meetups or other events that help you grow in your craft.
- We value learning and experimentation. You can spend 20% of your time on learning or experimental projects of your own choosing.
- We provide you with whatever gear you deem necessary to perform at your best. This includes a laptop of your choice.
- Salary of EUR 45k+ per year, depending on knowledge and experience. 8% holiday pay. 25 annual leave days. 100% paid sick leave.
- Solid pension scheme. Fully paid by us.
What we expect
- You are talented
- You have worked in different software development teams
- You have made a lot of mistakes and learned from them
- You feel highly responsible for the work you do and the contributions you make to your craft
- You feel highly responsible for your own personal development
- You speak your mind
How the application process works
- You send us your motivation and resume.
- We'll set up at least two interviews to get to know each other. The first for first impressions. The second for questions that arise after giving each other some thought.
- We'll give you a small programming assignment that you should be able to complete in a day or two.
- We'll meet to discuss how you completed the assignment. We are mostly interested in how you approached the problem and why. The final result is less important.
- We'll pay you EUR 200,- for completing the assignment. Regardless of whether we hire you or not. We don't want to waste your time.
- If at this point we're happy with each other, you're part of the team :)
Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com, and we'll be in touch.